Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A Fishy Birthday Card

 Hello Crafters! Today, I am here with a fish card that could be used for a kid's or fisherman's cards.
We have a lot of fish stamps at 50% off.
I started at the bottom. The Coral was stamped first, then the Sea Plant. Since he is a little bigger, Marco The Sea Turtle came next. Isn't he cute? Fish Strip is facing Marco. Fish Dot is happily swimming around. The last thing stamped was the Bubbles Med. I masked a couple of the bubbles on the right. Then I colored in the sand with Copic Markers.
The last thing I did was add the saying, Fish In The Sea.
Hope to SEA you later!
Vicky

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10