Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Shaker Grinch And Fall Cards

Hello Stampers! 
I have a couple of cards using some of our NEW EMBELLISHMENTS!
Grinch, Fall, and Winter fun and mixed embellishments are HERE!
1. I stamped the hand and then the Heart Ornament, and I cut out the heart's center.
2. I used acetate behind the cutout heart.
3. Then, I put foam squares on the acetate (leaving the backing on the foam squares).
4. I filled the heart with You're A Mean One embellishment
5. Take the backing off of the foam squares and add it to the card. TIP: I used a spare piece of card stock to cover the foam squares before I turned it over and added it to the base card.
I added cotton to his sleeve and Bakers Twine as the string.
I also did a Fall card using the embellishments.
I stamped this cute stamp, Pumpkin Patch Kids.
I used a die for a frame and made it into a shaker.
This is a fun pack of Fall Foliage embellishments.
Hope you enjoyed the cards,
Vicky









 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10