Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, October 06, 2023

Christmas Sale and New Grinch and Whoville Stamps

Hello Stamper,
We have added to our Grinch stamps. Our previous Christmas stamps are on SALE HERE!
I stamped the Whoville People Singing. The Whoville Trumpet Guy was stamped next. I had room on the end of the card, so I put one of the Christmas Trees 3.
I used VersaFine Clair Tulip We Wish You (on sale) is above the Whoville People. I used VersaFine F=Clair Paradise Ink for Star Twinkle Small (on sale).
I love the Versafine Clair. It makes the fine detail stamps look good and the words never look blurry.

Other product I used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky










 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10