Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, November 03, 2023

Thanksgiving Drink

Hello Stampers. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Do you like those hot drinks on Holidays?
This is a simple card, but it has a little cutting involved.
I used an Exacto knife to cut out the saying inside the cup.
Now I have 2 stamps. It is easy to place the saying back in the cup and use it as one stamp.
After I stamped the cup without the saying, I added another saying,
using a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to fit it in the cup.
I stamped the saying, Happy Turkey Day Curly, on the golden card stock.
And that's it! BOOM, the simple card is done!
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care, Vicky
















 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10