Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Quick Christmas Ornament And Merry Christmas Card

 Hello, Crafty Stampers. I am here to share a quick Christmas Card using 3 stamps.

I stamped the Pine Branch once with Pear Tart Memento Ink, and then I stamped it again with Bamboo Leaves.
The Ornaments 3 was stamped with Memento Tuxedo. The ornaments were cut in a zigzag so I could put them back together to stamp them as 1 stamp. The hooks and top of the ornaments were colored with a metallic pen.
I masked the middle of the saying, Merry Christmas Brush, and used VersaFine Clair Black for the top and bottom of the saying. Versafine Tulip Red was used for Merry Christmas.
I sponged the two greens around the edges.
Stamps Used:
Product Used:
Thanks for taking a look!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10