Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, January 12, 2024

Birthday Treats

  Hello Stampers,
I made this for a birthday, but you could put a Happy Valentine's Day, thank you,
or just because.
I started with a clear bucket and wrapped some printed card stock around it.
The saying, Everything Is Sweeter was stamped with VersaFine Nocturne Ink.
The Candies were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink and colored with Copic.
Happy Birthday Script Sm. (is on sale) was stamped with VersaFine Black.
I cut out the strawberry from the Candies and colored it.

Birthdays Are Good For You was stamped, cut out, and adhered to the tag.

I stamped Friends With Chocolate on pink and cut it out in a circle.

And you need the Nutritional Facts, lol.

Stamps Used:

Products Used:
Thanks for looking; I hope you like it.
Vicky



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10