Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Valentine's Day Shaker Card

Hello my favorite stampers. I have a fun shaker card.
I stamped Swirly Hearts with VersaFine Tulip Ink in the middle and cut around the top and around the bottom.
After I cut out the window openings, I put acetate on the back of the card.
I put 3D Foam Squares around the border on the back of the card.
Amore embellishments were placed on the acetate.

I stamped Be My Valentine on a light purple color with VersaFine Flair Tulip Ink.

Stamps Used:

Products Used:
Amore Button Galore~embellishment shakers
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Check out more Valentine's Day Stamps!
Vicky


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10