Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Mother's Day Card For A Daughter And Birthday Cards

Hello, Craft Friends. I am here today with 2 cards using our new polymer sets.

The first card is a Mother's Day card for my daughter.
Funny how they learn mom knows when they become mothers themselves.
Stamps Used:

The second card is a birthday card.
I have 3 grown kids, and my 2 oldest always say my youngest is my favorite.
It has become a joke in the family.
I stamped the cake and the sparkler from Birthday Set 2 and colored the cake with Copics. The Sparkler was stamped with Tiki Torch Catherine Pooler Ink and colored over with a Copic marker. I then dotted each sparkler with a silver pen.
The saying is from our new set, Father Set 1.

Stamps Used:
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to take a look.
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10