Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Thank You For A Guy

  I have a thank-you card for a friend who helped us get some things done outside.
It's been about 50-60 degrees here in Wisconsin. It's time to get started in the yard!
Remember to thank that handyman in your life.
I started with a printed piece of card stock that looked like wood and stamped the Tool Box. I darkened the edges with a little marker.
I stamped the Hammer, Pliers, and Wrench on separate card stock, colored, and cut them out. I made a slit in the front of the toolbox and tucked them in.
The Fasteners were added on the bottom.
I used wood-printed paper to back the saying, Just Wanted Thanks.

Stamps Used:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10