Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Black Cat Halloween Card

 Hello Stamper. I hope you are having a wonderful September day, today I have a Halloween card.
I am getting ready for the fall and Halloween.
Here in Wisconsin, the leaves are just starting to turn colors.
I started with the Pumpkin With Cat on the right side of the card,
The saying, On Halloween, was stamped next with VersaFine Clair Black Ink, which is my favorite ink for words. It stamps very detailed.
Witch's Broom came next. And last, I added the Spider Web Left in the left corner.

Stamps Used:
Spider Web Left There is also a Spider Web Set.
You can see ALL the Halloween stamps.

Product Used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10