Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

4 Season Box

I thought I would share one of the gifts I made for a couple of my friends for their craft tables. I found the wooden boxes at Michaels.  I did 2 sides on one sheet of paper ( I used Crygon paper ). I stamped and colored with Copic markers before I glued them on the box.  I added clouds to the box and the lid so the lid would blend to the box better. I know I didn't use any of our stamps, I used mostly Stampscapes stamps, but I just love them too.


Spring


Summer


Fall


Winter


Spring / Summer side

Summer / Fall side

Top of box
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea, and great to have different seasons so they can have a different view if they want.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I want to make one! Need to learn how. I love the look and it would make a very special gift. Be great for a card too...so, when are you going to teach me? LOL. On top of the box you could put, "To Every Thing There is a Season" - Ecclesiastes 3. 1-8

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10