Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Snarktoberfest with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

Hello Snarky Stampers,
First I want to thank Josefine for inviting us to join her Snarktoberfest!
GET YOUR SNARK ON!
Now is the time to grab some of your favorite snarky stamps!
To celebrate, they are 15% OFF until Monday (10-14)  
PSSST, free shipping with $45.00 in US and $65.00 international!_________________________________________________________________
I had so much fun with the snarky stamps, it was hard to stop!
So, I have a few to share with you.
My first card
I cut a circle and I am using it for a mask
This is the stencil I used that we sell on our web site. 
 
I used Memento Inks and Clairty Stencil Brush
I LOVE the brushes! They make it so easy to use the 
stencils because they unload the ink so easily.
This guy is new in our collection, he is called Big Ed.
The Oh Snap is also a new release.
Here is card #2! Again I used a stencil because
they are quick and easy with the brushes
Isn't Big Ed (Big Head, LOL) great?!? I had to use him again!
And another new release saying!
I didn't stop there! 
The rest of these are ATC size, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.
Just the right size to slip in someone's pocket or leave
on their desk or even their car!
On these cards I used the Catherine Pooler inks, which are
wonderful for sayings and images. 
Catherine Pooler Ink colors: Lime Rickey & Grass Skirt
It's a Girl & Party Dress
Catherine Pooler Ink colors: Orange Twist and Aquatini
Catherine Pooler Ink colors: Flirty Fuchsia and
used Clairty Brush around the edges.
Catherine Pooler Ink colors: Black and 
Icing On The Cake (on the edges of the tree)
and Over Coffee (center of the tree)
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Hugs, Vicky
Are you ready to get YOUR snark on?







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10