Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Crackerbox Hop with Imagine Inks

Hello Stampers,
I am the lucky one to start everyone out on the hop we are having with the WONDERFUL company, Imagine!
I can't tell you how much I have LOVED their inks for many years, and still do :)!
I owned a store for 18 years and had every color of many of their lines of ink. I could go on and on about how much I love their inks. But let's get started.



This is one of my favorite colors (Pearlescent Sky Blue). It stays on my table all the time! I can't say enough about Brilliance ink. I wish you could see the shimmer. This is the only Pearlescent Pigment ink that stamps on paper, vellum, shrink plastic, and wood that I know of!
It's everything you want in an ink.
I used Clarity Brushes with Tulip Red Versafine ink and brushed it in one direction. This is the first time I have used the Versafine CLAIR, and I like it as much as their other inks. It's the perfect red for Christmas.
This is the cleanest container I could find. I LOVE this 
ink for ALL of my words and fine-lined images, and I use it with anything I want to emboss.
I used the Pearlescent Sky Blue and wiped it around the edges to make the card I mounted the saying and card on. Can you see the shimmer?
On white card stock, I stamped Wishing You and Warm Winter, as well as other stamps that go with it.
The saying is 2 stamps.
My second card:
I just dabbed and swiped the different inks all over the stencil.
The stencil is on the left for you to see. 
I have my initials on the inks because these are the ones I take with me if I stamp away from home.
OH, they might looks small but they are MIGHTY! 
I have had these little buggers for years and they are still inky.
The VersaFine CLAIR blended so easily and the colors are so rich!
I used Gold and went in from all of the edges and across the card to 
give it the most beautiful shimmer.
I did the same on this card as I did on the last card to make the color match. 
I swiped the ink pad around the edge of the card I used for the saying and the card that I mounted my image on.
Finally, done!
The saying is the stamp that we have on sale this month for $2.89.
You can find it HERE
If you want some of these great inks you can find them at Imaginecrafts.com.
Thanks for hopping with us and I hope you have fun and get some inspiration!
Happy Stamping and Hugs, Vicky


Vicky Briggs - You Are Here
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10