Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, November 09, 2018

New Release!

Welcome Stamper to our New Release Hop!
We are all excited about the new stamps and wanted to share them with you. 
Again, some of our designers have created the images for the new stamps!
Here is my card with some of the new stamps.
 We have a set of Wishing you a... with all different kinds of sayings.
I like having them separate to place them where I want them...together or separate
or even inside the card.
I decided to lay the card out like this.
 I first stamped the saying.
 
And then added the 
Catherine Pooler ink around the edge.
 I stamped the wish bone and the pumpkin
on a separate piece, colored it and cut it out.
Thank you so much for taking a look,
Hugs, Vicky



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10