Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Three Easy Halloween Cards

Here is my first card. After I stamped the words and images, I cut out a mask to put over the words and used my stipple brushes to fill in the background. 
I am going to use this saying all year!


My second card is even easier than the first one!
A witch doesn't always have to be dressed like a witch, LOL.
Stamps Used:

And my last card was just as easy as my first. Colored with Copic and used a stencil with the Clarity Brushes.
Stamps Used:
Stamps Used:
Thanks for taking a look and you can see all the Halloween stamps HERE!


Share:

6 comments:

  1. I love all the sentiments! These cards are FABULOUS! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love the witch on her broom and the great sentiments! The cat and cauldron images are a couple of my favorites! Love the scene you created with them!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10