Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Safest Day

Hello Stampers,
I love this time of year when it starts to get a little cooler and it feels like things start slowing down.
I also love this time of year because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! 
So we came out with NEW witchy stamps. I plan on using a lot of these all year long. 
Here is a new stamp, Witch Wendy and an older snarky one Safest Day.

I used Tim Holtz No. 23 Mini Stencil and a cut sponge with Memento Black ink.
I lightly sponged it with the stencil on and then sponged the entire card after I took the stencil off with the ink I had left in the sponge.
I spritz the stencil with water to clean it.

Then I laid a piece of card stock over the stencil.
It cleaned it real well and gave me another background card!
We also have all of the Halloween stamps on sale this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10