Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, October 01, 2019

October New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog! This is the last stop on the hop.

I want to thank you for taking a look at all of the designer's creations. They work hard to do the best they can to inspire you and spread creativity. I have to say I am very proud of our team with all of their fabulous work. I hope you enjoyed them too.

Here are my first 2 cards for the hop. I decided to do something a little different than Halloween. I think we will be able to use the witches all year round. Also, these sayings will go good with all of our lady images, including the witches. I think these will be fun and you will be able to use them for other occasions.

Even though I can use this saying with any of our ladies or a witch, I thought I would do a Halloween card since Halloween is my favorite holiday!
October 1st -  October 7th, all the stamps released today are 25%OFF
Also, you will have Free Shipping on orders above of $20.00 in USA or $30.00 International, without including the Shipping and Handling. Both of the releases will be on sale!  So grab your stamps!
But the surprises don't stop here....

This month all the Christmas Stamps are 20% OFF and this promotion is just in time for our end of the year creations. Just click HERE to discover all that is included in this amazing category.

GIVEAWAY:
If you visit all of the designer's blogs participating with this New Release Blog Hop, and leave an original comment on each one, you can be the lucky winner of a $25.00 dollars gift card from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Store!

LINE UP OF THE NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP!
Vicky Briggs  - YOU ARE HERE!
Thank you SO much for hopping with us!
I hope you got a lot of inspiration from the team.
Hugs and have a great day!! Vicky

Share:

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards and
    great ways to
    use the sayings
    for other occasions.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! The sentiments are awesome! Love the Halloween card with the bottle and label! Fabulous new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! Perfect end - as I mentioned at the start of the hop, I don't make Halloween cards and it's great seeing some of the stamps in action for other occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great cards Vicki!! I love that flying monkey's stamp and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love snarky sentiments.
    The cards are fantastic.
    So many are pertinent
    to how I often feel.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10