Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, October 06, 2019

Wicked

Hello, thanks for stopping by. 
Today I put one of our new hats on Betty.  Isn't she cute with her hat?
I stamped Betty and the hat.
The Witch's hat with spider doesn't cover Betty but I wanted the spider on the card
so I didn't have to cut it out or around it.
I stamped the hat on a separate piece of paper, colored it with Copic markers and cut it out without the spider.
I love to use Versafine for my words.
I did mask the Wicked and stamped the saying under Better.
Then I masked never looked so good and stamped the Wicked on top.
I used Catherine Pooler inks for the background with this Crocko Effect stencil.
I liked using the Clairy Brush because the brush comes to a point so I could make a small color circle around Betty.
Thanks for looking! I think this could be used for a birthday card too.
Hugs, Vicky






Share:

1 comment:

  1. That is one Diva Witch. I love this fantastic Halloween design. Great background for her.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10