Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Superheroes


Hello!
I have 3 daughters in the health care world, a Nurse, Lab Tech and a Nurse Practitioner. So I am making cards for each of them. This is my first one. 
I had John (Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps) make me a couple of custom stamps.
He made the scrub stamp and the heart stamp to fit on the scrub shirt.
This is the foam side of the stamp.
 This is the rubber side of the stamps. The Laser rubber is gray.
I stamped the it scrub top on blue card stock and added some flowers.
I added the saying but needed to mask it.
I used this stamp.
 But masked the word Moms! off the top
I added the heart last.
Hope you enjoyed stopping by! Take care, stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Vicky Briggs
Stop by the web store and take a look!



Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10