Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Week 2 of NEW RELEASE!

Hello!
SO glad you stopped by! I hope you enjoy all of the cards from the design team. This has been a little tough with most of them getting a lot more cards done than usual and having family home all day so please give them some love and support.

Prizes and Promotions!

Each week the new release will be 30% OFF plus FREE SHIPPING in US
And   in FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING orders over $35.00.

But wait....we have more!!!

Each week, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is giving away a $25 gift card. 
In order to entered to win, all you need to do is hop along with us and comment in each blog. Hoppers must comment in all stops along the way!

This week I have 2 cards to show you since you are taking your time to look.
The One Life to Live and our Lady with Coffee are 2 of our new stamps.
What I did with the saying is cut it to fit on the card this way.
The Happy Birthday Vertical stamp is about 4.25 and fits a card the long way just fine.

 I cut it into a V.
 With cutting it into a V, I can put it back together if I want to use it together.
To get the card stock to match the cup, I inked around the edges of the card with the same marker.


This card is nothing special, just fun. Bees always remind me of a nice summer day. Used corner punch and colored the leaves and Copic Markers to color it.


Thank you so much for hopping with us last week and all of your wonderful comments!
Vicky Briggs - You Are here.

Thank you for stopping by!





Share:

11 comments:

  1. The bee card is very cute! Bring back corner punches, I say. I used to use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bee card. The frame just finishes the card perfectly. Beautiful coloring 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I love your sense of humor. The sentiment is perfect. Beautifully created

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards. All so wonderfully done too. I really like the bee card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this birthday card and the bees! The sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! Love the tip about cutting apart the vertical sentiment stamp. Fun birthday card and the bees and hive are really cute! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards and that's such a good tip on how to slice and dice a rubber stamp! I have wanted to do that with some that I have but wasn't sure it was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're both fantastic! So upbeat and fun! I adore corner punches (and punches point blank) and am holding out hope that they'll make a comeback one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10