Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, November 09, 2020

Coffee Card with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps and Rinea Papers

Hello Stamper,
I used Helen for my coffee card. She has some hot steaming love, in her cup and maybe in her life. I also used Rinea's beautiful foil papers for the heart and on the sides.

I stamped the Dangling Hearts set of 3 on the beautiful shinny red Rinea's foil paper and cut it out.
I just drew the string after I adhered the heart on the card.
To save this beautiful paper, I just cut strips to add to the sides for some bright colors.
Rinea's packages has 12 sheets in the package!


We are Super Sponsors for Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, hop on over to find out about $30.00 gift cert.
We are also having a month long collaboration with Rinea Foil Papers.
And, we also have the drink stamps on sale 6th-13th!


Take care, stay happy and healthy!
Hugs, Vicky




 

Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10