Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Rudolph Reindeers on a Slimline Card

Hi Stampers, I did a Slimline card with 2 our our Side Reindeers,
This card is a CAS, pretty straight forward.
I just love Rudolph!

I was digging around in one of my boxes that I haven't looked at for a long time and found the deckle scissors. I thought it would work pretty good on this card to kind of resemble snow or ice edges. I added Snowflakes Sm. and Med. set of 2 with Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance Ink.

I took a thin red marker and made slashes around the saying and then took Copic marker and made thicker lines around the saying.
I have some good news! The Christmas and Winter stamps are on sale for 20% off this month!

Take care and stay happy and healthy!





 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10