Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Green Bay Packer Football Card With Crackerbox Stamps

Hello Stamper!
Do you or someone you like watch football? 
This Sweater set of 3 is perfect to add to your favorite team logo. And of course here in Wisconsin, I had to add the Cheese Wedge.
*The logo is a custom stamp made by Crackerbox Stamps.
Get ready for the Super Bowl, great for invitations.

I stamped the Football in the background. I stamped the saying, Ready For Football, and a white piece a little larger. I used the same color markers to outline the background card stock to put the saying on.
The Sweater Set of 3 pieces was stamped and colored.

All the stamps I used:


 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10