Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Winter Z Fold Card with Sweater Sale Stamps

Hello Stamper!
Some exciting news is that the Sweater Set is on sale at 50% OFF and no coupon required! The 3 piece set is only $5.35.

This is a standard Z Fold card. It's pretty easy. I cut the base at 4 1/4 x 11. I folded it in half. One half I folded that in half to get the smaller panels.
I Cut a 1 x 11 strip and folded it the same way.
The panels are cut just a little smaller than the card.

The saying are 2 stamps. The Wishing you a...can be used with so many other stamps for different occasions. 
I masked  Winter Sucks off of a larger stamp

This is the card folded into a A2 card

Stamps I used:

 

Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10