Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Alien Birthday Slider Card with 20% OFF Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

Hello, Stampers!
I have an alien birthday slider card to share with you.
This month it comes in a card kit with the cards and stamps at a discount of $4.00!
PLUS there is 20% OFF today 
on all regular-priced items!
It is a standard A2 card that is easy and fun to make.


On the front, I stamped Open Stars sm. and colored them in.
On the front of the card, there is a folded piece for the slider and I put adhesive on the bottom part of the fold.

I stamped Out Of This World on the yellow card stock and adhered it to the bottom part of the fold.
When you pull the slider up, the front of the card will stand up.
In the window of the card, I put another piece of yellow card stock with the Alien stamped, colored, and cut out.
Behind the stand-up front is the card that is pulled to slide the front up so I used this area to add the Space Ship. I stamped the Alien again and just used his head to put into the Space Ship.
Stamps Used:






 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10