Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Summer Drink With An Umbrella

Hello Stamper,
Hello Summer!
I am using our new Card Kit for this month, and a couple of new release stamps.
Summer is time for those fruit drinks with little umbrellas!
Isn't this drink fun?
I used the large image but it also comes in a small version. 
Front and inside of card.
I put a piece of scrap paper under the front of the card and then I brushed ink onto the front.
I stamped the Fruit Slice & Wedge onto a piece of card stock and colored them
as lemon, lime, and orange.
The Cocktail Summer Fun was stamped and colored with Copic.
I cut around the image and then mounted it and cut around it again.
I used the Fruit Slice & Wedge with colored ink instead of coloring them for the inside of the card.
I stamped and mounted the sayings: Life is Short Saying, Cheers On Your Birthday
Here is the card open all the way.
Stamps Used:

Don't miss our Card Kits for this month!!
Buy both and get 25% off the second one!

 Thanks for stopping by and check out the rest of our stamps on our website!









 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10