Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Halloween Witch Decorative Treat Box

Hello Crafter!
I have a little something different.
I used a Clear Box for a decorative treat box.
You can fill it and the picture will be revealed when the candy is gone.
When it is empty, A2 cards fit into the box!
On the top lid I used Happy Halloween and Bats Flying By
I used the Carmel Candy Corn, which comes in many flavors!
On the back of the box, I sponged black around the edges.
I punched a circle and sponged yellow for the moon.
I stamped the Witch Silhouette and Tree Scare.
I stamped Witch's Parking and Kid Witchy on card stock about
1inch from the bottom of the paper.
I cut around the images and folded at 1 inch to put on the bottom of the box
to hold up the images.
There are other Halloween Stamps on sale for September!










 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10