Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, September 17, 2021

Pumpkin Poop Peek A Boo Card

Hello Crafter,
Are you getting ready to hand out Trick Or Treat bags?
Here is an idea for those special monsters.

When I stamped Pumpkin Poop , I masked the Pumpkin Poop and inked the rest in black.
Then I masked the saying and stamped the Pumpkin Poop in orange.
I mounted the saying on orange card stock.
I stamped Pumpkin Smiling and colored with Copic Markers.

I wanted to make a black scratchy background.
I used a Tear Drop Memento black ink pad and just dragged it around the edges.

I added some printed paper on the back and bottom.
I filled the bag that came with the card kit that fits in the middle.
I didn't add a sentiment on the back of this one.

I stamped the saying Ghost Go Out and mounted it on black card stock.
I also used Clear Box instead of the bag.

Here is the saying Ghost Go Out.

I stamped the Trick or Treat and mounted it on black card stock.
The Candy Corn was stamped, colored and cut out.
Did you know there are now many flavors of Candy Corn?
I just bought Carmel and Sour Apple.

This is what the Peek A Boo Card looks like on the side. 

This is what the Peek A Boo Card looks like on the side. 
Take a look at our Halloween stamps!

Thanks for taking a look!








 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10