Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, March 06, 2022

Bunny Hugs in a Peek A Boo Card Kit

Hello Stampers,
This year is going fast, but I am happy Spring is coming.
When Spring comes, so does the Easter Bunny!
I used the Peek A Boo Card Kit (which is on sale!) and I cut a window in the front of the card. I placed acetate behind the cutout and added the saying Bunny Hugs.
I had an extra piece of purple cardstock that I added to the flap.
Then I stamped the Jelly Beans and colored them.
You can see the jelly beans in the window.


The Peek A Boo Card Kit comes with 10 cards and envelopes, also 10 treat bags.
These card kits stand up so they would look really nice in an Easter basket, on a table or desk!


It was $5.25 NOW $3.70!
Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky






 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10