Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, March 05, 2022

You're My Favorite Peep!

Hi Stamper,
As crafters, we always have to think ahead. Most of the time I do it at the last minute, lol.
But we have a NEW RELEASE and I am pretty excited about it since it has some fun stamps. We also have 15% OFF on the other Easter stamps!!
Do you like Peeps? If you do or if you don't, how can we think of Easter without thinking Peeps? I have a good friend that I buy Peeps every year and she likes to let them get hard before she eats them. So about the 4th of July, she will eat her Easter Peeps.
Here is the link for all 3 Peep stamps. You can also get the stamps separately.
I like them because they stand up. Would be great for an Easter basket. There are 10 cards and envelopes and also come with treat bags. My Peep cookie came in its own wrapper.
I also stamped an Easter saying on the inside, the Hoppy Easter is also one of our new stamps.
Click here to see ALL EASTER STAMPS







 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10