Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

A Thank You Gift Card

  Hello, Stampers,

 I had a friend help me, so I wanted to thank him for his time. I made a gift card for a restaurant that has many different kinds of beer and a good menu.

This card is 6 3/4 inches long and 3 3/4 wide. I folded it at 2 1/2" and 5". the short one is the front flap.

I stamped Thank You Very Much on gold card stock, centered it on a die, and cut it out.


On the inside of the card,  I stamped Cheers and cut it out with the die.
I stamped Beer Can Lg. and Beer Mug Lg. on X-Press and colored them with Copic markers and cut them out.

When I folded up the bottom, I just put 1/8" tape on both sides so you can slip a gift card in there.

STAMPS USED: 

Thanks for stopping by!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10