Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, May 30, 2022

Happy Graduation Card

 Hello Stamper,

Vicky is here today with a Happy Graduation card. Are you going to any graduations? I am glad the graduates get to walk and have parties to celebrate.

Our colors here in Janesville, WI are gold and green so I used those colors on my card.
I stamped Happy Graduation with VersaFine. I stamped the  Graduation Cap with Memento and colored it with Copic markers and made the tassel green. I added 2022. I also use 2022 on the back of my cards.
The frame is from Spellbinders.

I stamped a saying I use for other occasions, Days Come Easy. I think this is a really nice saying for so many different kinds of cards.
I stamped the Diploma Scroll on Ex-Press colored it and cut it out.
Hope you have a great summer!
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10