Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Father's Day Card For Your Husband

  Hello Stamper!

Hope you are having a great weekend. Vicky here today with a Father's Day card for a husband. Do you make a card for your husband for Father's Day?  Have you been making plans for Father's Day? 

The brown base card is 3.5 x 6.25. The saying Not All Superheroes Sm is stamped with VersaFine. The fireworks are in a set of 2, and I just used the small one. Here is the Fireworks Set of 2. I used Catherine Pooler ink for the fireworks. Super Guy was stamped with Memento and colored with Copic markers.


I used Man Of My Heart for the saying on the inside. I also used the small fireworks.
Stamps Used:
Thanks for stopping by!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10