Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Coffee Card For National Coffee Day Hop

Hello Stampers,
I hope you are enjoying the Coffee Loving Card Makers Hop.
I am using one of our funny coffee stamps, I Don't Know Without Coffee, for the saying.
Our coffee lady, Helen With Coffee Lg., was stamped and colored with Copics. I just cut black strips for the bars.
Here is my second card for the hop. This one is pretty simple. I stamped Cups Stacked and colored them. The saying is Friendship In All Flavors. I used 2 different size corner punches on the cards.

Our coffee stamps are 20% OFF, and you can find the


Thanks for stopping by!



 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10