Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, October 01, 2022

New Fun Halloween Stamps

A Spooky Hello to you stamper!
I made 2 cards, one for a child and one for someone older.

I stamped each Web Corners set of 2 in the corners. The Ravin on Skull was stamped next. I masked the bottom part of the skull before I stamped Books Of Magic. Then, I stamped The Witching Hour with VersaFine ink. The edges are sponged with London Fog Grey Memento and VersaFine black.


This fun and the quick card was made by stamping Ghost Goblins Galore with VersaFine ink, and Pumpkin Sketchy was stamped with Memento and colored with Copics.
All the stamps I used:
On the first card:

On the second card:
Check all of the New Halloween stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!


 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10