Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Harry Potter Up To No Good Slimline Card

 Hello Stamper! Today I have a Slimline card.
Harry Potter is up to something! 
I stamped the saying, No Good at the top.
The books were just laid down to get the place for the Potion Bottle.
I stamped the Potion Bottle and masked it. After I colored it with Copic markers, I took the clear blender and put some spots in the bottle to have it look like its bubbles.
I stamped Harry Standing on the bottom of the card.
The Shoe Prints came last to fit between the top and bottom.
After the stamping, I used a stencil for the background.
I mounted the white card stock on brown and then on black.
The Slimline card is 3.5 x 11

Stamps Used:
You can see all Harry Potter stamps HERE.
Thanks for taking a look!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10