Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, August 25, 2023

You Survived Another Year Birthday Card

 Hello Stamper. Vicky is here with Congratulations on a birthday card.

I stamped the image, Birthday Skeleton. There are a couple still at 50% OFF! I love this image. My dad laughed pretty hard when he saw it. I made the table cloth by dashing the marker to make a pattern.
The Congratulations Snarky was stamped next with blue ink. I like the font used on this stamp. It can be used on so many different occasions.
To go along with the skeleton is the saying, You Survived, saying and that is 50% OFF too!

The stamps are at 50% off from the show display boxes until they are gone, and then they will be full price
Stamps Used:
You Survived ~ 50% off
Other Products Used:
Thanks for stopping by!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10