Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, October 30, 2023

Christmas Cookies

 Happy day, Stamper. I am here today with a Christmas Cookie Card. Do you still make Christmas Cookies? My kids have grown, but they still like to have Christmas Cookies. A sugar cookie and coffee on those cold days (here in Wisconsin) are excellent ways to start a morning.

I stamped the Baking Girl on the left side of the card stock. The saying, Cookie Dough was stamped at the top next to Baking Girl, and I cut around them and rounded the corners. The cookie tray is made by cutting a piece of red card stock to fit into the corner and rounding the corners. I had a piece of iridescent card stock that I cut smaller. You could use aluminum foil. And two black strips for the handles.  The Cookie Frosted Tree, and Cookie Frosted Santa were stamped, colored, cut out, and put on the tray. Or you could get Christmas Cookies Set of 3. Last, I stamped the Frosting Bowl, colored it, and cut it out. I added the white dots with a pen. The Frosting Bowl is on sale for 50% OFF! I used Christmas Sprinklets Assortment as an embellishment beside the card that could be used on the card or in a shaker.
Stamps Used:
   


Products Used:
Christmas Sprinkletz Assortment-embellishments on the side of the card
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like the Christmas Cookie Card!
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10