Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Trick Or Treat

 Happy Halloween Stampers!
Vicky here today with the last Halloween card for this year, which makes me sad~I love Halloween.
Halloween is my favorite holiday; what's yours?
I got a paper pack that had some cutouts I used. I also found an old bottle top that I used a 1" punch and punched an image from the paper to glue into it. But the stamps I used were only 4. The first one is in the upper left corner under the image, the Web Corner Left. Or you can get a Web Corners Set of 2 for a discounted price. The saying, Trick Or Treat Long, was stamped with VersaFine Clair.  The Kid Angel was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored, and she is 50% off. The last stamp is the Trick Or Treat Circle which was stamped on a brown paper bag. I cut the top of the bag with a decorative scissors.
Stamps Used:
  
Product Used:
VersaFine Clair-for saying
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Until next time, Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10