Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

King Of The Grill Card

  Hello Stampers. Vicky here today with a card for a Grill Master.

It's officially grilling season, and I created a card to celebrate the King of the Grill in your life! The star of the show is grilling up juicy hot dogs, but let's be real: chicken and hamburgers are always great options too. Use this thoughtful card as a heartfelt thank-you for a BBQ you recently attended, or as a sweet gesture for your significant other who always takes charge of the grill. What's your go-to dish to throw on the grill?
My card base is blue to match the plaid paper. I corner punched the plaid paper.
I stamped, colored, and cut out the Grill Food Set of 5.
I used a die to cut out a backing for the saying.
I stamped the Frame, on printed paper and cut it out.
King Of The Grill was stamped on the printed paper.
The Pig Hangin OnGrill And Lid, and Hot Dogs, which I cut off the stick, were stamped, colored, and cut out.

Stamps Used:

I hope you are having a great summer!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10