Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Hello, fellow Sampers.
I have started my Halloween cards, and something spooky is stirring! Get ready for a hauntingly good time! These Halloween stamps make it easy to create creepy, characterful cards. Complete with a mischievous spooky creature, flying bats, a glowing moon, and a frightful sentiment. Perfect for Halloween crafting, cardmaking, and adding a little eerie magic to your projects.
I stamped the Demon Wisp first using VersaFine. I punched a 1inch hole in a piece of scrap paper for the moon. Using yellow ink, I sponged into the circle opening.
I placed the punched circle over the yellow and sponged the rest of the card with grey-blue ink, then gray ink. I went a little heavier on the sides and around the moon.
The spots were made with the Texture Stipple Brush, which I love to use for a light background.
The saying, On Halloween was stamped with VersaFine, my go-to ink for detail and words.

Stamps Used:

Products:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10